The COVID-19 pandemic has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say that we are planning to reopen our office for patient treatment on June 1, 2020
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
Prior to your visit, you need to complete your medical updates online through our website at www.danburydentalgroup.com All patients are required to wear masks and sanitize their hands with alcohol-based sanitizer upon arrival.
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to call the office upon their arrival and wait in their cars until they are notified to come up.
- We ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in the common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- The front door and the door between the waiting area and operatories will be propped open all day.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas (including restrooms) will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- All operatories will be implemented with additional extra-oral high-volume air filtration and purification units with built-in UV-C light. The units are capable of removing and destroying particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses.
- All patients are required to rinse their mouth with Listerine or Peridex prior to treatment.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA® regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- Our team is separated into two teams to minimize your contacts.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn and sanitized between patient visits.
- All surfaces that come into contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant, including the patient chair, the accessory chair where the patient will place their personal items and coat hangers.
Four New UV-C lights will be installed in our existing HVAC units along with virus-proof air filters to eliminate 99.9% of viruses in the air.
Checking Out After Your Treatment:
- Clear isolation panels will be in place at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets from either side.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant..
Your itemized receipt will be emailed or mailed to you.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
To discuss payment options, schedule an appointment or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 203.792.3316.
We look forward to seeing you soon!